Fehlermeldung bei Hardwaretest iMac G5

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hardware" wurde erstellt von elektronikengel, 21. Dezember 2004.

1. Leider hat sich bei meinem Hardwaretest gerade ein Fehler auf der Hauptplatine gemeldet:

Code

212/C/1/1:0x00000092

Leider kann ich nichts damit anfangen.

Weiß jemand etwas darüber...

Er läuft wie sonst.

(Ich wurde ein wenig mißtrauisch, weil ich ein helles Fiepen vorher gehört habe. das war nicht laut, aber anders als sonst)...

2. Macziege

Macziege New Member

Da du noch Garantie hast, ab zum Händler damit.

3. Tambo

Tambo New Member

Hast Du zusätzlichen RAM verbaut?

Könnte der Übeltäter sein

4. Ja, Tambo, wurde verbaut.

5. Tambo

Tambo New Member

Na dann nix wie raus damit - und neuer Ttest

6. Warum denn? Der Hardware-Test testet ja seperat. Und die Fehlermeldung erscheint ja bei der Hauptplatine und nicht beim RAM.

Also: das Motherboard wird schon mal prophylaktisch getauscht. Card-Services betsellt eines und so brauche ich den Rechner nur für einen tag entbehren.

Hier ist der Apple-Care-Support-Chat von gestern Nacht:

Agent:
    Hi Harmut, my name is Chris. How may I help you?
    Hartmut:
    Hi, Chris, I´m little bit nervous of my brandnew iMac G5.
    Hartmut:
    After my first hardwaretest an error was on the motherboard. The errorlog is
    Hartmut:
    212C/1/1:0x00000092 - this is the name of the error, but everything is running normal
    Agent:
    Ok, just a moment please
    Hartmut:
    Yes, of course
    Agent:
    Does this error occur under any particular section, such as the Memory or what not? And were any third party peripherals connected during the testing?
    Hartmut:
    No, I could not locate it in a particular section. It seems not be be a memory problem. The problem should be (this is the message) on the platine, the mainboard, but everything is running normal.
    Agent:
    Hartmut, may I also get your telephone number and country calling from to setup a case on this?
    Hartmut:
    Before I bootet in the Open-Firmware-Modus with KNOPPIX for Mac (Linux-System). On the iBook G3 800 it will work, bur not on the G5.
    Hartmut:
    Yes: +49-30-8512447
    Agent:
    The BootLoader typically needs to be updated. I though I recalled hearing about Yellow Dog Linux having updated theirs, but don't quote me on that.
    Agent:
    Is (49) for Germany?
    Hartmut:
    Yes, could be. For me it was an adventure to do it. But for few minutes i heard a high sound - not extremely, but it was not normal as in other times and so I made a hardwaretest. Yes the number is Germany.
    Hartmut:
    Notice: I installed nothing, because you could boot seperatly KNOPPIX from the CD-Image...
    Agent:
    Not installed anything including third party RAM or third party peripherals?
    Hartmut:
    No, everything is on the image. This is new for Mac. It starts on X11...
    Agent:
    I haven't encountered this Apple Hardware Test error before, nor can I find any information regarding it right now. Considering that, and assuming there is absolutely no third party hardware involved, you may want to contact us via the telephone so that we can explore further what this Hardware Test error is implying.
    Agent:
    Do you have the number for AppleCare for Germany?
    Hartmut:
    Otherwise - several times before I made a hardware test on my iBook G3, where the motherboard was defect. And the hardwaretest said: Everything is okay.
    Hartmut:
    Apple Care Germany. Not yet...
    Agent:
    The number for Germany is (49) 01805 009 433* - * Local and national telephone rates apply.
    Agent:
    If you'd like to wait a moment longer, I can also setup a case number
    Hartmut:
    Okay, I will wait. As I have said: the errorcode is 212C/1/1: 0x00000092. What does it mean?
    Agent:
    I haven't seen that error before - that is why I'm suggesting you call us over the phone so we can explore this further.
    Hartmut:
    Okay, your number?
    Agent:
    The case number is 44314713
    Agent:
    You can use that to reference back on this conversation. Shall we conclude the conversation otherwise, Hartmut?
    Hartmut:
    Okay. What do you think. Panic or wait? (A stupid question)
    Agent:
    I don't think it's critical if you're not encountering an other problems with it right now.
    Hartmut:
    It seems to be. To change the mainboard brings a lot of trouble. Waiting for my mac and so on. For this genious machine...
    Agent:
    The parts can also be replaced yourself via a website - http://depot.info.apple.com/imac (that's iMac), but I suggest you check with us first before requesting a replacement part.
    Hartmut:
    Yes of course. New problems are also interesting. The error message suggest me more to be a kernel problem than a hardware defect. But I don´t konwo it...
    Agent:
    The hardware test doesn't check the kernel though (and the kernel in OSX is not a kernel as commonly known as with other UNIX systems, but rather five components to create a kernel environment)
    Hartmut:
    Yes, you are right and I know it. It´s more a virtual kernel in Mac OS X...
    Agent:
    Shall we conclude this conversation other, Hartmut?
    Hartmut:
    Yes, thank you Chris for the conversation. We will see what will happen. Greetings & Bye...
    Agent:
    Sounds like a plan. Have a great evening, Hartmut, bye.
    Your chat session has ended. Thank you for contacting Apple.

7. wie mach ich einen Hardwaretest selber???

Oder ist es der Test, den MAC beim hochfahren selbst macht und dann kam ne fehlermeldung?

:confused:

8. Der Hardwaretest ist eine der ausgelieferten DVDs bei Neuanschaffung des Computers. Er checkt die Hardwarekomponenten des Rechners. Das kannst du nicht selber machen. Beim Hochfahren wird das System standardmässig getestet; nicht die Hardware.

9. aha...
    d.h. wenn also was putt sein sollte, sagt mir mein MAC das beim hochfahren schon selber..... das is ja lieb von ihm...

:klimper:

10. Nein, natürlich nicht. Bist du neu? (Ist nicht böse gemeint). Um die Hardware zu überprüfen, musst du die entsprechende DVD einlegen und neu starten - mit "c".

Diese Seite empfehlen