Nachtrag zu Emulator

Dieses Thema im Forum "Software" wurde erstellt von soopy, 16. Oktober 2003.

1. soopy

soopy New Member

Es handeld sich hier um ein Professionales Food and Beverage Programm
    das ich für meine Arbeit benutze. - Calcmenu 3.00.06 -
    Eine anfrage beim Hersteller ergab as es wohl nur mit einem Emulator ab win 98 auf Mac läuft.
    Vieleicht kann ja doch jemand helfen!

2. taysano

taysano New Member

Wie soll die Hilfe aussehen?

3. Macci

Macci ausgewandert.

http://www.bradstanford.com/Pages/FMP/FMPFreeApps.html

ist kostenlos, du brauchst allerdings Filemaker...

AlloCater ReadMe 1.1
    -------------------

Questions, problems and bugs should be reported to fmp@bradstanford.com.

The Program
    -----------
    AlloCater is meant to schedule employees and deliveries in a food-service environment. The program is freeware and open source. The program is set up with default passwords of "admin" and "user". These of course can be modified. Under the admin password, you are free to see and manipulate the entire program. Under the user password, you can only use the editing functions in the menus in addition to simply using the program itself.

The Layouts
    -----------
    The status bar is hidden from view on purpose. Although the admin password has the status bar unlocked for ease of programming, AlloCater does not use it for navigation. Along these lines, the layouts are hidden from view, unless in Layout mode.

At the top every layout, there is a universal navigation bar, containing the buttons Calendar, Orders, Customers, Corporate, Products, Print, and Exit. No matter where you are in the program, these items will remain at the top for your navigation and organizational enjoyment.

Using The Program
    ----------------
    When you first launch the program, the first thing you need to do is click on the "Corporate" button at the top, and go fill in the information for your organization. This information will appear at the top of your printouts.

While there, create employee records by clicking on "New Employee" or "Employee Information".

When you have finished creating employee records, click the Products button and create records for the products and services you will be scheduling. Click "New Product" to create a product. While not necessary, it is highly recommended that you import pictures for your menu items and services. The program was designed to use the pictures while creating orders to avoid mistakes and confusion, especially in a bilingual environment.

Print Layouts
    ------------
    The print layouts are generic suggestions, and can be modified to your needs under the admin password. While I can modify them for you, it will be better for you to learn to do them yourself, if you don't already know how. For one, I charge for such services; but more importantly, you need to know how to create the types of reports you need for your particular business. This will add freedom in the form of flexibility to your business.

Scripts
    -------
    When you finally get to the point where you need to add a script, duplicate the "Template" script (it's in every file), rename it, and fill in the info at the top. That way, if I ever have to look at your script (or fix it), I'll know it wasn't mine, I'll know the date you made the script, and what the script was intended to do.

"What? That's It?!?"
    ----------------
    Yes, this is short for such a powerful program, but feel free to email me questions. Unless I am traveling (not often), I check my email at least three times a day. This ReadMe will evolve based on the feedback I receive from you, so send me questions!

I hope you enjoy my work, and feel free to modify the program as you see fit.

-Brad Stanford
    http://www.bradstanford.com
    fmp@bradstanford.com

4. Macci

Macci ausgewandert.

5. soopy

soopy New Member

Ich möchte wissen wie ich dieses Programm weiter nutzen kann auf einem Mac, da es nur unter Windows läuft.

6. createch2

createch2 New Member

Mit Microsoft Virtual PC. Da kannst du ein ganz normales Windows installieren und entsprechend damit arbeiten.

7. soopy

soopy New Member

Ich möchte wissen wie ich dieses Programm weiter nutzen kann auf einem Mac, da es nur unter Windows läuft.

8. createch2

createch2 New Member

Mit Microsoft Virtual PC. Da kannst du ein ganz normales Windows installieren und entsprechend damit arbeiten.

9. soopy

soopy New Member

10. createch2

createch2 New Member

11. soopy

soopy New Member

12. createch2

createch2 New Member

Diese Seite empfehlen