Wundermittelchen für UT2K3! Get more FPS!!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Software" wurde erstellt von macster24, 13. Mai 2003.

1. macster24

macster24 Ort: Amsterdam

Hallo!

Nachstehende tweaks (gepostet in: inside macgames.com) bringt im Onlinematch gute 20-24 Frames mehr!

Thanks for all the news and tips about UT2003. I have a tip of my own that I have been using with good results.
    In the UT2003.ini file change the line that reads:
    "bPreloadAllSkins=false" to true.
    This has averaged a 4-7FPS increase for most users.

Louis

One thing that helped me was turning down the audio channels from 32 to 8. Go to (username) Library/ Application Support/ Unreal Tourment Demo 2003/ System/ UT2003.ini and scroll down about 1/4 the document and replace the Channels=32 to Channels=8. It didn't make a quality difference, but I did get some noticable improvment in frame rates. Playing against bots I got about a 5 FPS increase and online around 10-20 fps increase. (G4/800 w/8500 AGP card)

GoLeM

Falls Ihr das ausprobiert, bitte die Ergebnisse posten! Danke und Grüße!

2. macster24

3. macster24

4. macster24

Hallo!

Nachstehende tweaks (gepostet in: inside macgames.com) bringt im Onlinematch gute 20-24 Frames mehr!

Thanks for all the news and tips about UT2003. I have a tip of my own that I have been using with good results.
    In the UT2003.ini file change the line that reads:
    "bPreloadAllSkins=false" to true.
    This has averaged a 4-7FPS increase for most users.

Louis

One thing that helped me was turning down the audio channels from 32 to 8. Go to (username) Library/ Application Support/ Unreal Tourment Demo 2003/ System/ UT2003.ini and scroll down about 1/4 the document and replace the Channels=32 to Channels=8. It didn't make a quality difference, but I did get some noticable improvment in frame rates. Playing against bots I got about a 5 FPS increase and online around 10-20 fps increase. (G4/800 w/8500 AGP card)

GoLeM

Falls Ihr das ausprobiert, bitte die Ergebnisse posten! Danke und Grüße!

5. macster24

6. macster24

Diese Seite empfehlen